Player Training

So I'm confused on training again. I used to just put everyone on all intensive training. Lately I've been trying to figure out which training category translates to which player attribute. In the PC version they tell you what training category applies to what attribute, but not on FMH.

So far this is the best guess I've come up with:

Crossing - Attacking

Dribbling - Attacking

Heading - Defensive

Passing - Attacking

Shooting - Attacking

Tackling - Defensive

Technique - Attacking

Aggression - Defensive or Tactics or Nothing

Creativity - Tactics or Attacking

Decisions - Tactics or Attacking or Defensive (I really have no clue)

Leadership - Motivational or Nothing

Movement - Tactics or Attacking

Positioning - Tactics or Defensive

Teamwork - Tactics or Nothing

Pace - Fitness

Stamina - Fitness

Strength - Fitness

Goalies speak for themselves.

Anyway, the only way to figure it out is to do some testing....or have a dev tell us :)

• SI Staff

Have a dev tell you? ... where would the fun be in that ;)

Fitness

Pace

Stamina

Strength

Tactics

Technique

Decisions

Team Work

Work Rate

Set Pieces

Attacking

Crossing

Passing

Dribbling

Shooting

Flair

Movement

Goalkeeping

Handling

Agility

Aerial Ability

Reflexes

Defending

Heading

Tackling

Positioning

Motivation

This affects the morale of the players in the squad and is especially influential if you're having a poor run of form and lacking confidence.

Please do bear in mind that training isn't 'quite' as simple as just stacking up whats trained - some categories have a slightly different weighting on the effort it takes out of a player to train it, ie. tactics is less physical wear and tear than others for instance ..

I have a question related to training:

I got a nice new regen who is 19, and I'm intensive training him in fitness, attacking and defensive stuff. I am playing him almost every game (whenever he is 98+ condition) but the problem I'm having is that his stamina is actually decreasing. It started at 15 i think, then after a month it went up to 17. However after this intensive training and playing very often his stamina has gone down to 14.

Is this because I'm over training him? or over playing him? or is it just because he is lazy or something?

He never complains about training and his morale is very good. Also he never struggles to reach 100% condition.

I got a nice new regen who is 19, and I'm intensive training him in fitness, attacking and defensive stuff. I am playing him almost every game (whenever he is 98+ condition) but the problem I'm having is that his stamina is actually decreasing. It started at 15 i think, then after a month it went up to 17. However after this intensive training and playing very often his stamina has gone down to 14.

Is this because I'm over training him? or over playing him? or is it just because he is lazy or something?

He never complains about training and his morale is very good. Also he never struggles to reach 100% condition.

It will have nothing to do with the training but more towards how the player will eventually pan out. I have always found that kids with High Stam will burn out as they get older, where Kids with low stam will work up towards being a well oiled machine.

It could be his form. How well has he been playing recently?

Have a dev tell you? ... where would the fun be in that ;)

Oh the fun just begins now that I know the TRUTH ;)

Tactics

Technique

Decisions

Team Work

Work Rate

Set Pieces

would work rate = aggression in this game?

And set pieces....um, is that the hidden corners stat that we can't see except for when we are looking at who's taking the corners :)

Attacking

Crossing

Passing

Dribbling

Shooting

Flair

Movement

Would Flair = Creativity here?

Goalkeeping

Handling

Agility

Aerial Ability

Reflexes

No way to train Kicking? Communication? Throwing? I can understand not being able to train communication, but kicking and throwing? Those two seem like they should be trainable!

Archived