Long term Game/Challenge

Hey guys,

Have struggled to get in to FMH2011(I love FM 2011 on PC) and was wondering if anyone can suggest a fun long term game/challenge? Also, what is the use of the File Transfer thing on iTunes when I plug in my iPod? Besides saves what can be added/removed?

Thanks,

Aiz

Something that's fun long term(for me anyway) is to start unemployed and holiday through the first season. Then at the start of the second season apply for one of the newly promoted bsp teams. The challenge comes from having a very low wage budget.

Although its fun to rely on young players and regens, to be honest the regenerated players are often a bit too good for the bsp so the challenge comes more from finding enough players with the terrible wage bill rather than finding good enough players. That said though, it's fun and you could try it:)

Hey guys,

Have struggled to get in to FMH2011(I love FM 2011 on PC) and was wondering if anyone can suggest a fun long term game/challenge? Also, what is the use of the File Transfer thing on iTunes when I plug in my iPod? Besides saves what can be added/removed?

Thanks,

Aiz

Manage a team from an obscure country with the aim of getting noticed by a team from England, Spain or Italy/Germany. Chances are you will have a low budget to start with so keep an eye on any expired players from any of the main footballing nations to strengthen your squad. Stick with the team until you've won everything on a regular basis and then watch your profile get better and better. The press will soon start linking you with vacancies from the top leagues.

It's a really good challenge.

Thanks for the suggestions guys :)

Probably going to go for a League 1/2 or BSP team and try to take them to the top! Any suggestions for good teams? Decent rep + decent finances?(For the level they're at)

Thanks for the suggestions guys :)

Probably going to go for a League 1/2 or BSP team and try to take them to the top! Any suggestions for good teams? Decent rep + decent finances?(For the level they're at)

Hayes & Yeading seem to have an unusally high reputation, it is still a challenege but if you know what your doing and who to look for you'll have back to back promotions in no time.

For the bsp, Luton and Crawley have the easiest time buying players. But you should just see which team you are drawn to, as this would help your long term interest. Be it you like the team name or the team colours or any silly reason like that :)

Archived