Someone tell me what im doing wrong!?

Ive played every FM since 05.

But ive never struggled this much!

Im brighton just got them promoted to the champ in the first season.

And for the start of the season i went on holiday until like october/november. My assistant took over, he got us to 6th place after 15 games.

So ive came back and played five games and we've lost them all.... 1-0, none of my players can never seem to finish when im the manager, it doesnt make sense, my players will go through one on one and bloon it over or wide everytime, its soo frustrating. I even asked my assistant to pick the time and we still loose.

I dont understand this game.

Anyone tell me what im doing wrong.

Thanks.

On your squad screen there should be tabs near the top of the screen, the first one being players and the last one being match preparation.

ArsenalArsenal_Players.png

Click on the last one and you should see a screen where you can select up to three tactics to save and have your team work on.

ArsenalArsenal_MatchPreparation-3.png

There should also be a slider with workload next to it, the further to the right this slider is the faster your team will learn your saved tactic (this has an impact on training btw). Once you have selected a tactic to work on you can click on it to see the bars for how the fluidity of your tactic is progressing.

ArsenalArsenal_MatchPreparation-2.png

i have a problem i wonder if you could help as i didnt know where to post i had to reinstall football manager but since i have the following are missing from sports interctive folder editor data and db folders

Archived