Finally finished my 1st season but the records are not being kept. Please help.

In short, the first season is over but when I look at player stats the history of that season is not being kept. Season 2010/11 is missing for every person in all the leagues I use. (23 nations)

Is this a known issue? Can I fix it?

nl4p4x.jpg

This is a known bug in 11.3, but rest assured SI will fix this for the next game of which you must pay the full amount of £29.99 (other game altering bugs included). The bug only affects season 1 for some unknown reason.

It really is only a matter of time until SI appear on Watchdog.

You got the bug I got. All history gets deleted, so next season the 11/12 will be gone aswell. Basically your save is shafted as players values seemed to be effected by this too.

Think yourself lucky it happened so early because it happened to me 7 seasons in. Killed my whole save and fm 2011 for me.

This sucks!! I cant believe it. I posted over in the bugs forum too. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/264255-11.3-None-of-the-players-have-their-season-stats-saved-in-their-history-tab?p=6762356#post6762356

I guess I'm done with FM for a few versions unless something magical happens. I will promise this, I wont be giving them a penny anytime soon. Very disappointed with SI releasing this and us schmucks paying for it.

Somebody replied to that one. Something about a virus checker. That didnt cause mine. Not sure what did.

Heres one I posted in.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/261261-No-stats-at-all

Heres one I did that got no replys.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/264105-Stats-disappearing-bug?p=6756945#post6756945

No point restarting if it could happen anytime and nobody knows the cause.

so is this happenin everyone?

Seems it can happen at any time. I have read quite a few other threads now and it seems inconsistent as to when this bug can occur. But once it does your game is ruined for good.

thats awful man. ive struggled to get into fm big time this year, with patch's and hotfixes, and trouble with the data editor, and the thing with the polish player in the dutch league bein duplicated and put in the game twice, seems any time i get near january somethin comes up, and i lose interest and try start again. now i hear this im in january 2nd 2011 in my latest game, never got past 2011 yet, and i hear this. if this happens i will be sick, as for me the data/ statistics/records are possibly the main thing in the game for me. for me it would be a complete game smasher, id frisbie my disc out my window never to return to fm or si.

chardo - i totally feel the same way about the game this year. I hope you dont experience the bug, but it seems random as to why it happens and unrelated to a virus scanner as i dont even have one installed on the computer.

I think the only solution is to go back to 11.0.2, if thats even possible. Whish I'd just stuck to 11.2 as soon after switching to 11.3 is when it happened. I think they only bother testing these things past the first few friendlies of the first season. Thats why long term saves allways go pear shaped for some reason or other.

What they need is some decent competition to motivate them. Pretty much monopolising the market allows them to take their foot of the gas and plod along.

If I was a manager of SI I would definately give them the 'for the fans' team talk. But judging by the game that could anger/happy/wasnt listening... then the next 10 fms would be poo.

i think they must spend most their time fiddlin' with the ME, or agents or the likes. i know some of the younger users enjoy this, for me personally it adds nothing, if anything it takes away from the type of games that got me hooked in the first place.

Archived