Few questions...

Hi all

I am very new to this game and although im enjoying it im having a few problems.

firstly I started with a team and i did some signings but what happened after the season started was I had 23 players with "ine" next to there status and i cant play them.What i was wonderingis how can you get these guys on the squad, i apologise if this sounds silly but im unfamilar with this concept in the game.Also with this issue i had a message that came up like 6 months into the season that said i could now register players so i went on the squad screen and registered these players but yet again nothing has changed i still have these 23 guys unable to play for my side [and its really frustrating cos my teams getting done by injuries and suspensions].

Also can you delete messages in you inbox? I seem to have about 200+ in there its not a big deal but i thought it was kinda strangeyou cant delete them but perhaps im not looking hard enough.

and finnaly is there any tatic you guys reccomend using? I would love to see a few ideas because im really not familar with the game

any help for these issues would be greatly appreciated i apologise if this has already been mentioned elswhere or if these questions are completly silly but im having a frustrating time here! and i really would like to continue my game.

thanks again

when you see INE just go to your squad screen and click on the Squad Registration button, then click on the left side of each players name you want to register for the season, there are specific rules though that your club must meet, these rules are at bottom of page.

Once you have registered these players just click on Register/OK/Submit button bottom right corner of your squad screen. this is the part I think you forgot to do.

Yes just click on whatever message you wish to delete from your INBOX and above the messages click the far right button. You can delete multiple message by clicking on first msg then pressing shift and down arrow, depending how many messages you wish to delete Then of course click the far right button which is the delete button.

If you are un sure what is the delete button just hover your mouse over the buttons which are located above to 1st recent message in your INBOX

Archived