Player movement at throw ins

I wonder if anyone can help me, I have tried editing my set piece throw ins but every time I get a attacking throw in, my striker always comes short no matter what I do.. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem before and if there is anything I can do to stop this happening as I want my striker to stay in the middle.

Thanks

We don't have control over the instructions of attacking throw-ins and defensive corners. Well we sort of do, but not to a high enough extent.

They should be separate set-piece instructions with the detail level of attacking corners at the very least.

But yes, attacking throw-ins = attacking corners.

Throw-ins are a complete shambles from what I can see in my matches. There is nowhere near enough control over the instructions of attacking throw-ins, as Biggus said, and I also want control over instructions of defensive throw-ins because my team always leave one player unmarked when the opposition has a throw-in and I don't know how to address it.

Throw-ins are a complete shambles from what I can see in my matches. There is nowhere near enough control over the instructions of attacking throw-ins, as Biggus said, and I also want control over instructions of defensive throw-ins because my team always leave one player unmarked when the opposition has a throw-in and I don't know how to address it.

You can't. When they throw a short throw-in to an umarked player by the byline who crosses, they will score (at least 9/10 times). It looks ridiculous but I suspect it is only the 3D representation being a little "off" rather than an ME problem.

When it comes to defensive set pieces instructions, I want to have specific players mark specific players. Playing againt Athletic and Llorente is absolutely horrible with today's set pieces limitations.

Archived