It is possible that the UEFA-Coefficients are wrong ?

I am playing a new game in germany and currently watching the Uefa-Coefficients.

There is a coefficient for 10/11 and 11/12

Shoulnd't it be 11/12 and 12/13 ?

The current points (the points which are gathered in this 10/11 season) are for 12/13

p.s. the crazy thing is i simulated it again until 11/12 Germany again is 3rd paced...and NOW Italy has the correct 4 places and Germany 3.

But i am 100% sure Italy only had 3 CL Places in last my simul run...

but i even cant reproduce atm

Me again -:)

It looks like that Italy sometimes has 3CL starter places in 2011/2012 and another time 4 (the coefficients dont seem to be the reason for that behavior)

Does anyone have an idea what the reason for this could be ?

Im pretty sure if the Italian clubs had done better this season they would of just about stayed ahaead, Im sure the commentators said that when Inter played Bayern, so it will depend on how they do in the game

Again my problem is the number of italian starter teams in 2011/2012 (4)

Sometimes they are 4 sometimes 3 - Does anyone have an Idea ? -:)

(and this has nothing to do with bayern vs inter etc etc etc)

I think what has been said above is the key. This season's performances IRL mean that from next season Germany have four and Italy have three places for the Champions League. The two are very, very close as far as the coefficients are concerned so in game if the Italian teams do very well in the Europe during the first season then the 2011/12 places may well stay as they are rather than changing.

Maybe I understand you wrong - but i think you understand me wrong

The matches in THIS SEASON have absolutely NO INFLUENCE for the CL starting places in 2011/2012 (i am not 100% sure what happens to the CL winners nation)

The matches in THIS SEASON influence the starting places for 2012/2013 -:)

My problem is the season 2011/2012 where Italy sometimes only has 3 teams (but they have to be always 4)

Maybe i should post a screenshot to show you what i mean

I am playing a new game in germany and currently watching the Uefa-Coefficients.

There is a coefficient for 10/11 and 11/12

Shoulnd't it be 11/12 and 12/13 ?

The current points (the points which are gathered in this 10/11 season) are for 12/13

I've just had a look on my save and it does look like something is wrong in either the calculation or the descriptions on the columns.

I'm currently in the 2015/16 season and have the following columns: 10/11, 11/12, 12/13, 13/14, 14/15, 15/16, Coef 15/16, Coef 16/17

Now presuming the description is right the Coef for the 15/16 season should be five season from 09/10 to 13/14 but its not its five seasons from 10/11 to 14/15. Same for the Coef 16/17 season it seems to be a season out in the calculations unless the column descriptions are wrong.

I'm fairly sure its been right in previous versions - FM10, FM09 so it could be just the descriptions thats wrong.

I would report it in the bugs forum and see what they say.

After testing it 7 times now without any other additional files - all was working correct

I think the failure were on my side (i added registered teams for 2011/2012)

Sorry for the Confusion

@ Cougar what you describe is a display failure only i believe

The ranking at the end of the 2010–11 season determines the allocation in 2012–13 competitions.

CAN A MODERATOR PLS DELETE THIS THREAD - ITS CONFUSING I GUESS -:)

If the failure occurs again somehow i post it to the bug Forum

Archived