Think you can do better?

I am a Stockport fan and I think it's a disgrace to the club that they put this on the website. I know people will be putting their CV's in and I think it's a bloody joke and it's making

our club look a laughing stock than it already is and it's a shame how a club like our could stoop so low. It's a bloody disgrace

I am a Stockport fan and I think it's a disgrace to the club that they put this on the website. I know people will be putting their CV's in and I think it's a bloody joke and it's making

our club look a laughing stock than it already is and it's a shame how a club like our could stoop so low. It's a bloody disgrace

You're not applying then?

Well I might do but it's a farce why did the 2015 group put on the offical website when other clubs' fans would take the Michael out of our situation though. I mean it's not as though we are managerless but if we did do I

would see how the club would take it.

If you guys are serious, pop in your CV. I would think some of you might be good candidates for reasons other than your achievements playing Football Manager, and nothing wrong with Stockport County opening up their net.

if you read this for a moment Hugo "All applicants should have appropriate qualifications and experience relevant to this very important role and will

need to provide a full CV with any application"

try being a newcastle united fan and finding the actual club for sale on the website

Archived