Bring in youth players?

Just want a insight on what are they best ways to bring in youth players? does good youth coaches help? if so what stats do the coaches need etc..

im getting sick of buying well known players for high fees so i want to get the best from my youth.. advice would be appriecated thanks

Coaches are no good if the players themselves are not up to scratch.

Make sure your facilities and youth develepment are as good as you can get. Go to the board and see if they can do anything for you.

Ive got brilliant facilities as im Man Utd, but due to my interest payment being high i would like to not wax loads of money on new well known players, so would loaning out young players, play them in games with senior players etc help? sorry if im coming across dumb, just never really brought through players only ever bought.

Tutoring is just absolutely vital for a young player development if they don't have a good personality(which happens a lot).

When you sign a young player try to have him tutored and if you can't give him game time on your first team, loaning him out to a team that will guarantee him first team football is vital for his development.

Archived