Anyone encountered this prob with Holland

It isn't?

Kinda weird, being the only international team with the proper logo O_o

Sorry, I'll rephrase my post.

The international side is licenced but the terms of the licence mean only the current international players can be used - Therefore you get more grey players the further you get into the save much like the German side.

i have my files deleted, its just the reserve dutch keepers that are greyed out for me, at the start of the game though, the german team only has four real players too. eitherway my files are deleted but the reserve dutch keepers remain grey ones.

actually just checked it there, the dutch squad has 7 greyed out players, not just keepers, the german squad is fine, im in january 2011. anyone else get this?

What I cant understand is why after like 10 years or so do they not start filling up with regens? They can't be a licence law with regens surely.

What I cant understand is why after like 10 years or so do they not start filling up with regens? They can't be a licence law with regens surely.

They used to a few years ago but the licence does now stop newgens being used as well.

Archived