Set Piece Creator

Just wondering if you guys can answer a question for me!

I have been conceding alot of goals to set plays on my current save game. My team is poor (North Leigh, level 8 using uncle rons great edit) however I dont think they are so disorganised as to concede this many goals from corners, freekicks ect.

My question was, if I have tactics saved, do I have to set out my set piece positions ect for each tactic that I save.....or do I just use the set piece creator once for all the different tactics I use?

I would be great to get some feedback on this.

Cheers, pezza1

Im certianly not gaining an advantage on set pieces by using the creator. If anything im letting in far more than im scoring!!

I maybe just need to look at the players I have. I never factor in arial ability when buying players but perhaps I should in the future. Thanks for the reply anyway!

My problems on defensive set pieces were fixed once I withdrew all players on defensive corners, got 15+ jumping and strength on all four defenders and set them to mark tall players while the wingers took over their spots at near and far posts. Have conceded one corner so far in 16 matches, and a couple last season throughout. Compared to at least one every match, that is quite alright.

Thanks for the feedback guys!!

I think I may have to think about the match preperation perhaps. I have it on team blend all the time now and Im doing better in terms of my results in games but many of my goals conceeded are from set plays. Im reluctant to start tinkering with the match preperation but I do want to cut these out.

The suggestions to just get better headers in are ones that i'll be looking into during next pre season. In the meantime I may take a few players off of 'man-marking' and see if that'll make a difference.

Archived