Introduction, a question and a few suggestions

Hello, i've been reading these forums since.. i don't even know, i've red a lotta good stuff, i've red a lotta non-sense, although i never felt compelled to post since tbh i had nothing to add to anything at all lol, now i do ^^ so take it easy on the newbie would ya? hehe.

I'm from Portugal and i've been playing fm well for quite sometime now although i never got as hooked as now when i'm already at year 2028 with benfica, 2 years to get me a new stadium yay ^^, anyway through those 18 years i've found myself on some situations that i suggest SI would improve on future terms, i'll point out some and please don't bash my head to death if someone already mentioned those before, like i said i've been reading these forums since ever but not as a daily routine.

- Transfers

It's year 2019, neymar who i've bought to benfica for 18 some mil in 48 months term is now a godlike striker, real madrid approached me with a 90 mil bid for him, he was a machine but i had to accept it, i mean i never had a bid for over 20 mil ever i was so happy i managed to fullfil his potential as a player ^^, again around 2024 i have sold to barcelona for 98 mil anthony booth a regen which was at the time a 28 year old godlike striker which by Genie the best in the world in his position. Well let me get to the point as a manager i don't enjoy buying 28+ years old players but youngsters with a lot of potencial which at the time are actually $#"! and become superstars, my question is why do i gotta pay 20++ mil for a player with 120CA 180 PA when if i try to sold one of those players AI will only pay me 5mil if so, i'm not bashing the game i'm just saying it would be nice to see AI investing big money on some unknown regen and turn him into a superstar, and yes this happens but they pay low money for the regen which will turn into a above average player at most not some superstar. In 2014 i've had to pay to arsenal nothing less but 40 mil for a player named carlos peláez with 90 CA and 197 PA an amc (new messi i know!!!) well pelaez only reached 188 CA i've sold him at 29 years old again to barcelona for only 29 mil as no team offered more than that which seemed unfair, only sold him as i changed my tactic and no more place for an amc.

My point is, maybe SI could improve their transfer system making AI teams actually invest top dollar for players which can become superstars, and not getting all AI teams offering the same money for the same player all the time, i mean if barcelona needed a great AMC badly he should have bid highest than everyone else, also on 2026 sold the best MC in the world age 28 to roma for only 27 mil, no one would pay more than that i mean what the duck.. the more i play the more it seems the world is running out of money! maybe its the recession hehe.

- Assistant manager & newborn staff (and also my question)

Please, please please, for players like me who play this game on a more casual approach is there/could be made an option to make the assistant manager to limit his options to the first team? it's just annoying to come back from holidays and see you just lost some competition because ur AM thought it would be nice to play with the juniors+reserve team. If there's some way around this please let me know, and no checking "play with the currently selected team whenever possible" is not an option as there will be no rotation on the first team, players will get angry and bomb my car.

About the newborn staff i mean in 2027 i just saw messi quitting football and that's just sad, cristiano ronaldo the same i've bought him in 2025 to try to make him into staff he didn't want it, nor hazard where im at his favorite personel, it's just sad

- Training facilities

Something i started noticing around 2018, top level training facilities were getting outdated, as i understand it players can't fullfil their potential as easily if your facilities aren't top notch right? So facilities get outdated due to new training equipment or whatever gets created, this shouldn't mean the players can no longer reach their potential as easy as they could last year, this actually should mean that if you improve your facilities with these new tech, their potential would now higher courtesy of all that new shiny top tech facilities right? just sayin.. :rolleyes:

- Manager Wage

WHY DA DUCK CANT I BUY AN HOUSE WITH MY MONEY? ... no it's not that LOL my question is why does mourinho gets paid 200000$ and when i actually as a test resign from benfica and joined madrid they would no offer me more than 42000$ it's unreal, let me remind you when i've done that it was year 2026 and mourinho aint got $#"! on me, it's not like i care about how much i get paid in a game but seems kinda unreal, and yes i have higher rep than mourinho, matter face than anyone else.

- Club Direction

How come when the season comes to an end, me which i am actually already a legend in my club have job status as untouchable, although as soon as a new season begins the legend which made the whole $#"%$ club has no the status of safe.. c'mon!!!!!!

- Engine

Well i'm not bashing the engine but (TROLL SAYING : ITS YOUR TACTICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOL) .... but looks like when you set your MC's to a more defensive/possession approach even if he does complete 80+% of his passes his rate will be 6.9 unless of course your striker starts banging goals and then surprise!!! everyone is great now and gets rates above 7.3 well i have no idea how the players are rated but all im saying is if a player like xavi doesn't do anything else but those sick cirurgical never failing passes he still deservers at least a 7.0 i mean its football there's no girl's i have no use for 6.9! :cool:

So hm please understand i'm not bashing the game, i'm a lover of it especially since the new patch, i'm just throwin my 2 cents of suggestions and hoping they are welcome by you all, again i'm sorry if someone somehow feels bothered by this, certainly was not my intention and sorry for my english as it's not my first languange. Thank you all, oh and if have red all the post, you can now get your hand in the cookie jar, you deserved it :) BUT TAKE ONLY ONE COOKIE ... those are MY cookies :mad:

Archived