Why match preparation levels go back after end of seaseon ?

i supposed that my players know the 4-4-2 formation good , and i'm sure they will play it good after they back from holiday so why the levels back again i can't uderstand

and can any 1 explain this comment to me i played with man united friendly but i played carefully 1st half u can say defensive way

VW3fd-06cV_816473445.jpg

It's the moaner and spammer blala again. Did you sign new players? Did you sell some players? Those players weren't together for two months, so it's natural for that to happen, just like their attributes drop in off season. Lots of reasons really, but no you just had to make anti-game thread again. Why the **** do you even play this game when you such a negative opinion about it?

1. You have new players, who don't know the system. That's why it resets. If you didn't sign players, it wouldn't reset.

2. It means your players should be more incisive, but waste too many chances by passing rather than shooting.

3. Have some patience. I reckon two thirds of your posts must be a line of dots bumping your own thread.

It's the moaner and spammer blala again. Did you sign new players? Did you sell some players? Those players weren't together for two months, so it's natural for that to happen, just like their attributes drop in off season. Lots of reasons really, but no you just had to make anti-game thread again. Why the **** do you even play this game when you such a negative opinion about it?

Oh, look! Another post from Fabio whining about other posters...

OP- I've run into the second part several times now. I just finished my third season and, despite leading the league in scoring each year, I still get the same message every now and then. It's really great when you get it after winning a game 5-0.

Because introducing three new players into a squad makes the other 22 players forget about the relationships they had with one another, even if the three new players aren't even on the pitch.

It's completely realistic, so don't moan.

Archived