How many dif saves do you play over a year?

How many saves over 1yr?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. How many saves over 1yr?

Fm 11 is not too bad i thik i had 3 or 4 saves since it came out..but fm10 had so many problems i think i got through 30+ saves i dont think i ever got to the third season...ether lost interest or something in the game happened that killed the game for me

Depends really. Usually do a game as Man Utd, as well as a Dartford save. That's two straight away, and if I don't really get into one or both of them it usually turns into more. Voted 4+, just because I usually have about 3 long term saves (this year is Dartford 11 seasons, Man City 10 seasons, TNS 5 seasons). Just started a Gillingham one to try and get them up the leagues as I want more of a challenge again. Already did a season at Man Utd and Middlesboro on my old PC, so had a few already :)

I'm still on my first save :D (2018)

I plan on starting a new one soon though, maybe an International management career, and I also at some point want to start an unemployed career off too. The classic 'starting with sunday-league rep and workin my way up' scenario ;)

I usually play a save until I'm bored of it, or fancy a change. I went back to TNS from my Man City save for a season or two, but then went back to Man City for ages.

Now I've started my Gillingham save, I'll probably alternate between this and City, as I have a lot of regens whose careers I want to see out.

During FM10, I played four.

First, I played a journeyman career starting in Italy. This was started on 10.1 and I managed 10 seasons on that. Career thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/176223-FM10-Crouchy-s-Calcio-Journeyman-Save

Secondly, I had an International management save starting with England. This was also started on 10.2. It went on for about 16 years before it came to a natural conclusion. Career thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/185264-FM10-Fabio-Crouchello-Taking-England-to-South-Africa-2010

The third save was started when 10.3 came out. Then, I started my St. Albans City save, in which I managed 20 years so far. I'm still playing this one. Career thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/198105-FM10-When-The-Saints-Go-Marching-In-Crouchy-s-Mighty-Saints-Save!

Finally, I had short-term and fun save with Liverpool. I played out three seasons or so, winning a couple of champions leagues and eventually ending Liverpool's wait for a title. This was only a quick save and nothing serious. I didn't have a career thread.

So that's four. Still playing FM10 now and I've just started another save, this time with Hellas Verona. :cool:

just the one (man utd) but i go into it in quite a lot of detail,takes about a month a season lol.

Micro-managment FTW. :cool: It takes me about 10 days to finish one season and I play at least couple of hours a day.

Micro-managment FTW. :cool: It takes me about 10 days to finish one season and I play at least couple of hours a day.

Manage to get some evening time otherwise the wife and kids would disown me.

I usually only play one save but on FM 11 I have played -4- different ones for various reasons...

I am, however, only playing my original save now and probably not going to play any others either new or old before FM12...

I tend to start 10+ games with each iteration of FM

Usually 2-3 games go for 25+ seasons, but many only last 1-2 seasons and then I get bored.. In fact the other day I started 3-4 games within 2-3 hours and I just couldnt get "into" the game.. Hopefully I'll find a nice and interesting challenge soon.. hate being without a FM save!.. :D

Its really complicated issue for me. I try lots of teams until I found one to stick with it. Therefore the number usually founds 20 maybe 30 (i didnot count:)). But most of them are played only for one season. I play 2 or 3 teams in the long-run.

It's usually 3...

1st: my traditional Rosenborg-only career (Top 4 nations, plus Norway) from launch day til the moment I achieve "world domination", so it usually takes 6-8 seasons, well after the first patch is released.

2nd: a journeyman career with more active nations. I start it after the final patch is out, so I can enjoy a (theroetically) better version of the game.

3rd: a random lower-league save, likely to get abandoned during the summer or upon the release of the new FM.

i normally have multiple saves but this year i decided to just have the one been playing as my hometown club sunderland since the game came out and same save. do kinda want to play at lower league sides but im enjoying this save too much

Archived