Resigning

I know that your name may get dropped from the favoured personnel list after a time, but not sure whether or not if they'll hire you back.

You will be removed from the favoured personnel list, and have absolutely no chance of ever going back unless you use FMRTE. Once you resign, you automatically become the most hated person ever associated with the club. Its been this way for years, and seems like SI will never actually change it, regardless of how ridiculous and unrealistic it is.

As a test I just resigned and remained on the icons list so I don't see why I wouldn't be able to get my job back in the future. I also applied for the job back straight away but was unsuccessful so I guess that's pretty good news as it reflects real life. :thup:

I resigned and was removed from favoured personnel. I guess winning three titles, 2 Champions leagues along with fa cups and european cups means nothing in todays game. What a lazy feature.

I think it has something to do with stopping AI managers not being able to get their jobs back. Fairly sure I read that somewhere.

It’s pretty rare (though I know it does happen, Roy Hodgson - Liverpool etc) for a manager to go back to a former club.

I think it has something to do with stopping AI managers not being able to get their jobs back. Fairly sure I read that somewhere.

It’s pretty rare (though I know it does happen, Roy Hodgson - Liverpool etc) for a manager to go back to a former club.

I guess that makes some sort of sense, but you would have thought some other plan would have come up to stop that by now.

Archived