Does anyone know how to do transfers on 11.3?

I'm trying to buy Phil Jones.

I negotiate a contract that he agrees on. But then he comes back and says he wants more. So we re-negotiate, and he accepts again. The he comes back again and says he wants more again. Then he comes back a third time, saying he wants more. I give him more than even his initial demands were. He wanted £120,000, and I offered £125,000 and then he makes a final rejection. The agent relationship is 'indifferent' btw.

I'm trying to sell Renato Augusto.

I accept bids from Tottenham, Man U, Liverpool, and At. Madrid. All of these clubs have loads of money, and already have players on wages greater than Renato Augusto's. I've also transfer listed him, put him to not needed, and stuck him in the reserves. But he still rejects a contract offer from all four of them for some reason.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

Don't be "favourite personel" for every player in your squad, it may backfire (assuming you do the player interaction bit to perfection)

Be Phil Jones' favoured manager ;)

honestly, I don't know... never experienced either in 11.3

I've had the problem before to a lesser extent when buying players. Usually I just give them a bit more and they accept. But this guy is taking the mick. He asks for £120k, I offer £125k, and he still moans!

And I've never had a player reject four of the biggest teams going despite it being clear he has no place in the team here.

He's just rejected another 7 offers.

This is beyond a joke.

It even says "Expecting to leave the club in the near future" and Considering his options. He has 7 of the biggest teams in the world willing to buy him. They'd all give him a nice big pay rise.

How can this game still have such blatant bugs.

I had the same thing when I tried to sign Ben Thatcher for Llanelli, but at least he was "dubious" in joining me.

Have you tried the take it or leave it approach?

The only thing I found a bit annoying with the transfer system was when I tried to sign an U-19 player from another team. He would accept my contract offer, then sign a new contract with his team. I offered him another contract, with the take it or leave it option, he accepted, then I see he signed another contract with his team.. well what's the point of the take it or leave it option, then? :p

Bloody hell. Hes now willing to accept a mutual termination, with no compensation. But he still won't join another club.

He's willing to tear up a £15m contract. But he won't join the likes of Man United or Bayern Munich!. He'd rather be out of football.

SI excel themselves again.

This is basically a game breaking bug. I can't carry on now.

I have a £20m man just sitting there refusing to leave. I've got the offers. He just won't go. I'm not paying him £95k just to sit there when there are plenty of teams who want him. What a joke.

I have a £20m man just sitting there refusing to leave. I've got the offers. He just won't go. I'm not paying him £95k just to sit there when there are plenty of teams who want him. What a joke.

Why wont he leave?

He also refuses Real Madrid.

I've no idea why he won't leave. I've tried selling him at various points of the pre season. I've tried to make him as unhappy as possible. I've offered him mutual terminations. He'll leave via that, but he won't be sold for some reason. I'm just going to have to use FMRTE I think. Better not corrupt my save.

Could possibly be something to do with the fact that he doesn't have an agent

this has happened before with a dutch defender that played for chelsea, can't for the life of me think of his name, but he wasn't getting played and still wanted to get the same wages so just rotted in the reserves until his contract was up. I know it's not the exact same situation but maybe he's comfortable where he lives or something along those lines and doesn't want more money

this has happened before with a dutch defender that played for chelsea, can't for the life of me think of his name, but he wasn't getting played and still wanted to get the same wages so just rotted in the reserves until his contract was up. I know it's not the exact same situation but maybe he's comfortable where he lives or something along those lines and doesn't want more money

Winston Bogarde? Bobo Balde did it at Celtic as well...

Seems strange that your player won't leave...must be something that's keeping him there, even someone that loves the club I've yet to see anyone refuse to leave when they've been so obviously frozen out.

it depends what contracts the other teams are offering, and what squad status, if its not better than rotating, then theres not a huge incentive for him to move, i would imagine the huge wages you gave him in the first place will be putting off teams, who wants to sign a back up player who doesnt get a game for £20m and another £100k a week in wages?

Why you so desperate to get rid of one of the games best players anyway?

Winston Bogarde? Bobo Balde did it at Celtic as well...

Seems strange that your player won't leave...must be something that's keeping him there, even someone that loves the club I've yet to see anyone refuse to leave when they've been so obviously frozen out.

exactly Bobo stuck around for years not getting anywhere near the team and turning down others offers because no one would pay him the huge wages Celtic were.

He is not on massive wages. All of the clubs that have put up the money to buy him have worse players on more money, and plenty of spare capacity in Bank Balance and Wage budget. For me he was a key player last season, but now he is 30 and I don't have room for him really.

It is definitely a problem with the system anyway, as I added manager, and he went straight away.

What is the best way to sort this on FMRTE? Can you arrange a future transfer? Otherwise I might just put his contract to expire in 1 day and put £20m more in my bank balance.

hopefully 2012 they might get it working. Seriously needs alot of time invested in it. I would take a working transfer system over some dodgy new feature they keep adding every year that needs about 3 years before that works how it should 2.

While it might make things better for the rest of us, quitting the game over this is taking it a bit far :D

I'm guessing he won't negotiate a new contract, but is it likely that he is looking for a hefty increase in wages? Often with these sorts of players they will eventually accept a deal provided you pay part of his wages for the duration of his contract. Personally, I'd keep trying to sell him and I'd try dropping the asking price by quite a bit on the off chance that the money the club would save would mean they could afford more in wages.

What is his agent like? Could he be causing the deal to break down?

Archived