Worst signing of the season (RIDICOLOUS!)

15otnqt.jpg

This is ridiculous, the worst signing has been given to one of my youth players who I bought at the age of 16, who has now turned 17. I played him in the reserve team so he can be playing in a competive league for my reserve team, he sometime sfeatured in the U19s as well. Because he scored a few goals for the reserves and u19, I played him in the first team for his progress and he did well, not scoring too many but he always came from the bench.

Now I see the summary and see he is given the award for worst signing of the season, how is this possible? He is a youth player still with many years to play, WTH heck is this about, remember he is only 17 years old and I did not buy him to start inthe first team, he is obv one for the future. Is this a bug or what?

Well obv it is not the end of the world, it is good that this did not affect his confidence/morale but this doest make sense, that's ridiculous, he is a hot prospect and I brought him into the first team to play 1 game because as a 17 year old he scored many goals in the reserve league despite being younger than everyone else

This is just silly SI. The game should base the results with a minimum 10 games played.

Is it really that big of a deal? No it isn't.

You make it sound like it's the end of the world, this feature is mainly cosmetic and is hardly going to affect your enjoyment of the game.

Is it really that big of a deal? No it isn't.

You make it sound like it's the end of the world, this feature is mainly cosmetic and is hardly going to affect your enjoyment of the game.

Depends, if the player has lost confidence by the fans by his "poor performances" then I guess it would be detrimental to his moral. But if it is a cosmetic thing to add flavor then I guess you're right no harm done.

Archived