retrain

Hmm, could be used as a target man striker on a support setting, don't fancy him to score many himself though with his poor finishing and composure. Could try him as a CM, with a box to box setting, though he's not got much creativity for a CM. And lacks the pace to be a winger.

He could be a decent target man for the Croatian league i think. With that strength, balance, determination, touch, technique and passing he should be fairly good at receiving the ball into feet and bringing other players into play; although he does lack some attributes, his lack of aggression would lead me to not ask him to fight for balls in the air. If you could get him quality delivery from wide positions he'd score a few with his head thoughl; doesn't have as good jumping, aggression or the movement as you'd like but you'd fancy when he does connect he should trouble the goalkeeper. He's not perfect by any stretch but is surely usable. Plus, he's young. He may improve. If you could improve his finishing, anticipation, composure and off the ball a couple of points he'd be a bit more dangerous in front of goal. He's got some good physical and technical stats to make him a raw player worth persevering with i'd say.

His marking and aggression make him not the most suited to a defensive role and his crossing and speed make him unsuited to a wide role. He could maybe make a decent central midfielder with his touch, passing, technique, decision making and physicality. With some ability to carry the ball, if without the ability to do it at speed, and the determination and physicality maybe he could be a driving force from the midfield. In fact, it might be to his advantage becoming a utility player who can play in midfield or as a striker. He has flaws in both positions but maybe his versatility could help him carve out a good career for himself.

Or as Cougar2010 says you could sell him. But if he has really good potential you'd want to keep him and improve him as much you can to get the best price for him.

What a horribly balanced player :(

Personally I think selling him is the answer.

May I remind everyone of these wise words....

Again people are looking at attributes more than actual performances and average ratings. I think that's one of the biggest problems with FM, everybody is too busy looking at attributes and PA/CA to realise that only performances, average ratings and consistency make a difference within your team and results. Look at Giggs and Scholes in FM - are they 170CA players? No, but played correctly they can still be players who pick up 7.5's in the match engine.

He can't score inside the box because of low finishing and composure.

He can't create chances due to creativity of 10, and he's also quite selfish (teamwork of 9)

He can't score outside the box because his long shot is only 10.

He can't defend because he can't mark anyone and way too nice (aggression only 2!!).

He can't play on the wings because his crossing is only 5.

He can't jump high and also slow as ****.

Frankly, the only reason you should play him is for set piece. Giggs and Scholes have only one weakness in their physical. This guy has weaknesses in almost every part of the game.

Archived