Wow! Never had this happen before!

In all my years of playing FM, I have never been able to successfully appeal a red card in a match...until now! Have others been able to? I can post a pic if someone can tell me how; I've never posted pics before.

I'd love to see that picture. Hit alt+f9 inside when viewing the screen, and go look in C:\Users\[Yournamehere]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\screenshots to find the file. You can upload it on imageshack.us (among other places)

Usually don't get the opportunity to appeal cuz my tackling is set to 'Cautios' so all red card I get are blatant assault to the legs of opposing players a.k.a. Violent Behavior... Can't appeal that...

I've also had one too :)

faban.png

As Rick451 said - have a look at the report on the ref at the end of the game and if it says he had a terrible game and made a glaring error sending off your player you'll prob win it.

I appeal only if I think we will win the appeal... I rarely lose an appeal ;)

I review the incident and make a decision based on the 3D representation which, being not the best, is still a little bit of 'pot luck' even if most times you can tell whether a sending off is deserved or not..

When I appealled mine, I remembered what was said about the call during the game and the commentary saying it was harsh. However, at the end match report, the ref portion was unusually blank. Not sure why it was blank, but I decided the call must have been bad due to a few other calls make in game where the commentary said it looked like certain players dived, etc.

biglukes - Welcome to an other Vancouverite!

cerud

Archived