Perfect idea for FM12

Hi guys maybe this will be a good idea or not:

What if there was a % of fans that liked you or not and they could be put as a new item in everytime you are manager. It's as though if for example I was manager of Stockport County as my home town, I was liked by all the fans as I had grown up as a fan then I got sacked for selling a brilliant player to a rival then the board wasn't happy by that. I was sacked 5 months later and then I was asked to be manager 23 years later and I would like to now if most of the supporters would support me going to back the club I supported all my life by making a simple mistake?.

I'm not sure if its currently in, but if you're sacked or leave a club on FM it used to be that you were hated and that was that. The scenario can't really happen as the board have the final say on any transfers, but dropping a fan favourite or falling out with the board could result in such problems and it would be interesting if you could be forgiven. The potential is there for more interference from chairmen once more, and the platform is in place for fan expectations/demands to play a bigger role in the future but I think now it's not expansive enough an area of the FM game to really be able to properly add weight to the game. It is true that some clubs have more demanding fans than others, and this could with an itchy trigger finger chairman lead to you getting sacked despite doing better than what may have been expected considering circumstances.

Archived