National team, finding players by club average?

I'm managing England, I want to find players for the national pool by selecting those players with the best club average, I want to see the games they've played for club as well, but it only lists their national average on the search page and no club info such as games played/avg goals etc. How come we can't have a view of their club average without first adding them to the national pool. I can't believe this isn't possible!

I have eligible for england ticked but it's still the same, only way I can see their club stats listed is from the "club selection" in the view menu in the "national pool". That's partly what I need but I don't want to put them into the national pool until they reach certain requirements, I guess I could use filters once in the pool but that's missing the point of what i really want to do.

What i've had to do is list all players 22 years old and above on the player search page, then add all them to the pool, then select "club selection" in the national pool menu. The downside is that when you visit the pool page, it can slow the game right down to a non respond state if the pool is huge.

Archived