Two Years and Counting!!

I've decided to start a journeyman game and I've loaded the following:

England - Prem - L2

Scotland - All

Germany, Italy & Spain - Top 2 Divisions

I set up with a Semi-Pro rep and started unemployed and went on holiday applying for all jobs & return when offered.

I'm now 2 years in and have ben rejected for every single job going:confused:

Now, I'm not expecting anything other than Scots div 2 or 3 with my manager set up, but to be rejected for every job is a little silly in my opinion:)

Has anyone had similar experiences or am I simply unemployable:D

With the reputation you've selected you're going to struggle to get jobs especially when you don't have the lowest leagues loaded for most nations. With Semi Pro you're likely to get jobs around the BNS/N level. You might get a lowest division Scottish side but it might take a while for a job to come up and even then they might choose someone else.

Yeah you could be right. Although what I've done is basically follow the set up for the Ultimate Gaffer Challenge in CSE except I replaced France with Scotland & didn't choose an extra nation. People in there were offered lots of jobs in L2 as well as Germany. Having said that, they were all pre 11.3 from what I can see, so maybe there was a tweak in there which be having an effect.

I'm giving it one more season & binning it if I don't get anything

I've moaned about this before with previous FMs. Themer is right in saying that as semi-pro you've got to expect non-league football to start with. However the game should take into account what leagues you've loaded and always offer you at least one job in the first season. What game doesn't let you play it?

I've moaned about this before with previous FMs. Themer is right in saying that as semi-pro you've got to expect non-league football to start with. However the game should take into account what leagues you've loaded and always offer you at least one job in the first season. What game doesn't let you play it?

The game has an Automatic setting which gives you the lowest reputation while still allowing you to get a job. Raymond has selected Semi Pro when he shouldn't have, not particularly the games fault.

Archived