Top 10 national teams in 2012 you say?

Nice work Belarus! They have some pretty good players on the game actually, possibly a tiny bit overrated.

Belarus shot up the rankings on my game peaking at about 7th in 2013... They seem to have dropped quite significantly now that the national teams are mopr reliant on regens though. (Im in 2019 now)

Brazil are falling like a stone too... Hmmm...

Brazil will always fall like a stone because they are hosting the World Cup in 2014 and therefore have no competitive matches.

Its the way the World Rankings work both in FM & RL.

1. England

2. Argentina

3. Holland

4. France

5. Scotland

6. Chile

7. Germany

8. Ivory Coast

9. Spain

10. Italy

Spain failed to qualify to Euro 2012, that's why they fell in rankings. In the final France beat England.

Brazil is just 18th. 2011 Copa America was won by Uruguay, Brazil were just 3rd.

In FM 2010 Turkey was dominating the international competitions by 2012, in FM 2011, Turkey is nowhere to be seen.

Scotland and Belguim are quite overrated imo, i know Belguim has some quite good youngsters but i doubt it's enough to get them past the World up group stage.

Yep, Brazil has predictably fallen to (only) 17th in May 2012 in my save. Similar good showing from Scotland (12th), Ghana and Finland(which actually managed to qualify somehow for Euro2012). Really, I expect some of this to settle down after the Euro tournament.

Archived