How to calculate exactly CA and PA

Hello everyone

I have searched so long all over the web to find explanations about CA and PA but i never found a definite answer so

I ask you if you know how to calculate exactly Current Ability and Potential Ability without other doubt or alternatively those of SEGA who i must contact for enlightment.

I need it to be able to change parameters wich I don't consider realistics.

Thank you for your attention

Käll

Sorry,maybe i haven't specified that to achieve the result i use the editor so i know the hidden attributes.

I need to know wich CA and PA i have to assign depending on the stats that i want assign.For example:if I want create a fancy player without assign him 0 in any stats,when i did this,how do I establish his exactly CA and PA?

I apologize for not being very clear,i hope to be this time.

Sorry even for my bad english :p

Would be great if someone could figure this out and create a spreadsheet where you could enter in stats and it would calculate CA used based on the players position. Using FMRTE to work it out is a bit clunky.

Basically physical stats take up the most CA, followed by mental then technical. However different individual stats take up more CA than others based on the players position (i.e for strikers, finishing, anticipation and composure take up more CA than tackling, marking etc.)

• 2 years later...

Archived