Teams are rubbish!

The AI seems useless in the transfer market, i've stumbled into a long term game, my PSV team are now dominating, and that includes the champions league. As for the dutch league, i have only lost 3 games in 2 seasons all of them were because i was using reserves to rest top players for my european games. As for the dutch cup the final was between me and my reserves. I didn't even get a press conference. The reserves beat Ajax in the semi's. Now yes, my team are pretty strong now, but that doesn't account for everything, and i'm not a tactical genius. Quite simple the other teams are rubbish, in Holland the quality of my opponents is far far worse than it was at the begin of the game teams are starting with half of their team being regens aged to about 22 and original players in their 30's. The regens that they have though are rubbish and they are not replacing key players with good players which means i'm often playing against a rubbish keeper who has no experience and strikers who are occasionally fast but nothing else. This has made the game very easy but it's not just Holland. I won europe twice in a row and easily, beating Man united with 7 goals over 2 legs, beating Fiorentina 6-0 in one match, and so on again because key players aren't being replaced with top regens. Barcelona are a key example, it's 2018, they lost xavi on a free, iniesta is playing at 34, David villa was playing right until he retired at the begininning of the season, Valdes is now sub keeper to a useless brazilian regen called Ranieri, etc etc. What i'm saying is they never cashed in on these players so never made big signings, there was only one right back and no left backs the right back had a star rating of 1 and a half when i scouted him, he was useless. Usually Barca are okay, perhaps Guardiola leaving in 2014 for Spain may be the problems though. But now the only real good teams around are Real madrid, Arsenal, Athletico, Lyon, and Porto that is honestly it. The quality of teams drops pretty quickly after ther first few years and it's quite an issue i believe it makes later seasons very easy.

Well most of the result I see in 25 years save of me is in sync with the condition at the moment and the some years from now.

However, just think what have changed in 25 years in the football. some teams remains strong, but others do develop, each decade produce its own stars and clubs. that is not simulated in the FM

I know power balance will shift and is correct in doing so, more to the point i'm saying due to poor transfer decisions and squad building by the AI, the overall quality of teams and leagues are worse than at the start.

Messi always seems to stay a looong time really.Although to be honest, I seem to get my arse kicked in europe. I have Italy and France running as well as England and the italian teams dominate, feels like most seasons I'll keep going and get knocked out by an italian team (usually AC milan). I'm personally finding taking Truro to CL glory a challenge, despite being in the #2 league (in my game).

Anyway, you got any of the other leagues running as playable?

Archived