Mark Noble

Stamina 15, Natural Fitness 15 and yet he is always exhausted!! Ok he has a highish work rate but rarely can you play him for a full 90 minutes because he is always down into the 60's fitness wise by 70 minutes. It's totally baffling. He has same training than all the other midfielders and he plays in a 4-4-2 that's not overly taxing compared to some tactics. Any ideas at all why he keeps getting so tired?!

Just had a look at him in my game in 2020, his injuries page has a scroll bar! First player I've ever seen with that in his injuries page so I guess he's very injury prone and the way the m.e shows this as a massive condition drop, sort of as a warning not to play him a lot or risk serious injury. I noticed the same thing with Paddy McCourt when managing Celtic, could never play him more than an hour a match.

Stamina 15, Natural Fitness 15 and yet he is always exhausted!! Ok he has a highish work rate but rarely can you play him for a full 90 minutes because he is always down into the 60's fitness wise by 70 minutes. It's totally baffling. He has same training than all the other midfielders and he plays in a 4-4-2 that's not overly taxing compared to some tactics. Any ideas at all why he keeps getting so tired?!

Given that he is very injury prone I would guess that he picks up minor knocks very easily (and by this I mean the kind where it doesn't show as an injury, just as a condition drop), and as a result he tends to end with low condition.

Archived