Question about my first promotion

I just got the MK Dons through to the Championship, its my first promotion and I'm wondering what's next.

Its early June in the game, It still hasn't really recognized my going up yet. Most of my first team are at the end of their contracts and everyone is going to want a raise. I tried to re-sign a few people and the board won't let me do anything other than give them a very small raise, because they are still working off the old budget. At what point does the board/game recognize that you've gone up and that you have received all your new sponsorship deals, (which I have). I'm afraid to hit continue because all the contracts will run out in the next 10 days and I don't want any of my first team to get poached or mad at me for not resigning them. Am I missing something or do I just keep hitting continue and suddenly I'll have a lot more money to play with.

I'd like to resign people before their contract ends.

Also If I sign someone to a new contract will they automatically get a 25% (or whatever I negotiated for) bump in pay in a few weeks when the game does recognize I went up to the Championship?

Thanks.

MM

I just got the MK Dons through to the Championship, its my first promotion and I'm wondering what's next.

Its early June in the game, It still hasn't really recognized my going up yet. Most of my first team are at the end of their contracts and everyone is going to want a raise. I tried to re-sign a few people and the board won't let me do anything other than give them a very small raise, because they are still working off the old budget. At what point does the board/game recognize that you've gone up and that you have received all your new sponsorship deals, (which I have). I'm afraid to hit continue because all the contracts will run out in the next 10 days and I don't want any of my first team to get poached or mad at me for not resigning them. Am I missing something or do I just keep hitting continue and suddenly I'll have a lot more money to play with.

I'd like to resign people before their contract ends.

Also If I sign someone to a new contract will they automatically get a 25% (or whatever I negotiated for) bump in pay in a few weeks when the game does recognize I went up to the Championship?

Thanks.

MM

This is definitely something that needs to be fixed... in RL when a team is promoted they are given the next season's budgets immediately, not at the end of June after everyone else has had the drop on you in terms of good players coming available

Definately, sometimes I have getting promoted, had a player leave for a club I'm about to leapfrog getting relagated because that player wanted to play at a higher level. Poor guy didnt know we had got promotion and the other team got relageted because the computer doesnt tell him to June the 25th.

I think its done to cut down on processing power needed or something.

Archived