Help!!

How about Fiorentina in Serie A, They have a lot of talent and good youth players. Also the Serie A is very competitive with the likes of Juventus, Inter, Napoli, Palermo, Udinese, Genoa, Milan, Roma, Lazio, and Sampdoria.

Or you could start unemployed and take a lower league team to the top, and set some other challenges for yourself. This is always challenging and fun!

if you want a game to last at least 3/4 seasons so you can really get into it i would suggest managing a 'sleeping giant', such as Southampton or Charlton etc. So that probably you will have short term succes and maybe get into the prem in 3/4/5 seasons which should keep you going if your winning!

Hey everyone, I struggle to get into a save of fm and tend to get bored after a season, can you please give me some suggestions on who to be and why

Thankssss

Don't save it, just play it... you can be anybody you want to be then as the enjoyment comes from knowing that you are achieving what you are achieving due to your skill as a manager..

Archived