Speed of Walcott, Height of Crouch, Strength of Drogba

hasn't scored alot though...His positioning and concentration arn't great are they. Obviously, plenty of time to improve though.

Positioning is a defensive attribute, concentration mainly is as well. Him being right only footed is a bigger weakness.

Biggest problem with him is 10 off the ball really.

Biggest problem would be having a narrow minded manager who thinks one stat says it all.. How about you adjust your tactics so that a great prospect does fit in? Not trying to have a go at you, just getting so terribly annoyed by all those comments as to why a player is not good enough, while CaptainPlanet clearly is showing us a player with great potential.

The kid as described here for example, he has every potential to receive the ball to his feet and make a run for it. His off the ball skills are poor, but there are plenty of stats which are good enough to turn this kid into a lethal striker. Granted, he is not perfect, but I can't think of any player who is.

Again, not meant to attack anyone but I really think it would help more to identify and utilize what a player is good at, while pointing out what should be improved?

I'd play him as a defensive forward as a support and make sure I have a player who is has good finishing, composure, off the ball and general technique next to him. That partnership would beast!

As I said, he would be a good player to just beast about. Too bad you sold him.

• 1 month later...
Biggest problem would be having a narrow minded manager who thinks one stat says it all..
Well off the ball movement is incredibly useful in this game, there's not much use you can get out of that pace if he's nowhere near the ball when it lands because he just doesn't know how to judge where to move.

No doubt that player had some fantastic stats to somewhat make up for that stat lack, but a striker wouldn't tend to be prolific with 10 off the ball. Still, I dont blame the OP for sellign him really, potential, but a lot of money for him.

Well off the ball movement is incredibly useful in this game, there's not much use you can get out of that pace if he's nowhere near the ball when it lands because he just doesn't know how to judge where to move.

No doubt that player had some fantastic stats to somewhat make up for that stat lack, but a striker wouldn't tend to be prolific with 10 off the ball. Still, I dont blame the OP for sellign him really, potential, but a lot of money for him.

I dunno, his striker partner had off the ball of 13 and was prolific.

Archived