2 matches in two days!

That sucked! My Honved side had to face Napoli in the Europe League in the first leg of our round of 16 clash, this was then to be followed up on the next day with the league cup quarter final clash with Haladas.

Rightyo... All well and good, I have some decent squad depth and as such I fielded two entirely different teams. The first drew 0-0 with Napoli... All well and good. The second including 33 Botis won 4-1 against Haladas to send us through 5-2 on aggregate. Also all well and good...

However, Botis' agent has now demanded better terms for him after such a "fine performance". Of course, I'm going to release him at the end of the season now... What a goit!

congested.png

That's the EPL plan for New Year's...

Two back-to-back matchdays, and no it wasn't just my club due to some re-scheduled matches, it's two complete EPL rounds...

Actually we had EPL matches on:

Dec 27th

Dec 30th

Jan 1st

Jan 2nd

Jan 6th

This isn't right, sure?

RBKalle, think I just did the same season and had exactly the same thing. It's daft, would never happen in real life. Luckily by that time I had 3 squads which could win the premier league, but that doesn't make it less annoying/stupid.

Hahaha... The main point actually ended up being the reserve play who thought he was Jesus on ice after the game and demanded a new contract.

Anyhow, it gets worse!

I now play the same team 3 times in 6 days! Whoo!

Just think what would happen in Napoli didn't knock me out of Europe! Damn Hungary and its sudden 10 week break in the middle of the season!

RBKalle, think I just did the same season and had exactly the same thing. It's daft, would never happen in real life. Luckily by that time I had 3 squads which could win the premier league, but that doesn't make it less annoying/stupid.

Really weird i have also just done that season and had the same thing, and was equally as peed off!

Archived