Getting Addicted

My lad is 10 now, ever since before he was born Ive been addicted to FM, but this weekend I introduced him to the joys of the game. After about 30 mins of showing him the basics I sat back and watched him discover FM and I realised once again what I bloody great game this is and how much better it is verses Fifa/LMA etc.

Hes now gone out and brought him self so he isnt limited to playing my steam version when Im not on it.

Thanks SI you have bridged a generation and once again I have something to talk to my child about lol

My lad is 10 now, ever since before he was born Ive been addicted to FM, but this weekend I introduced him to the joys of the game. After about 30 mins of showing him the basics I sat back and watched him discover FM and I realised once again what I bloody great game this is and how much better it is verses Fifa/LMA etc.

Hes now gone out and brought him self so he isnt limited to playing my steam version when Im not on it.

Thanks SI you have bridged a generation and once again I have something to talk to my child about lol

You are a great father!

Archived