Computer troubles..

Every now and then my computer slows up, and everything becomes really rigid.

Now I know this isnt a football manager issue, but it always seems to happen while im on fm.

The match engine, previously being fluid with no problems, becomes all stuttery. My whole computers also becomes slow.

Anybody have any reasons/solutions for this?

Is your PC running any applications in the background whilst your playing?

You can check your processors work levels in game status, or alternatively you can Ctrl-Alt-Tab in windows to see what windows is up too!

I am glad someone else has brought this up...mine decides to go slow every now and then, and the rating on the football manager screen was 1 star...

I am getting a new computer (to replace a laptop), but not sure what...is there the perfect processer for this game?

Press Control+alt+delete and select task manager, or Start > run > and type taskmgr.

Look at the CPU column - you'd expect the FM exe and probably system idle/system to be hogs (rarer for System) - if anything else has pushed past 10% you probably have your culprit. If the name doesn't jump out at you, type it (example pccntmon.exe, part of Trend AV) into google and you'll find it handily enough.

LCFC - Quad cores with plenty of ram :p

Archived