Players who had trained in your country for 3years between 16-19

Hi, Hope this isn't i re-post - I tried to search for a similar thread but couldn't find any

In the swedish league you have to pick at least 9players who trained in sweden between 16y and 19y. But if I pick a junior who had trained in my team in his entire career but only are 18years old that doesn't count. Is this a bug or is it some point in this feature ?

This is the same rule as everywhere else (though with different applications). Check the home-grown status. A player needs to have completed a 3-year stay in your club/country in order to be classified as a home-grown player (club or nation) between the ages 15 and 21.

If you can't fulfil the requirements, pick fewer than the maximum amount of players in the registered squad and the number of open spaces on the registry sheet will fix the problem.

Yes, i understand the rule but in real life - a player age 18 (swedish in my case) would count as homegrown because, probably, he had played football in sweden the first 16years in his life as well... ?

Yes, i understand the rule but in real life - a player age 18 (swedish in my case) would count as homegrown because, probably, he had played football in sweden the first 16years in his life as well... ?

Yes "played" but not "trained", and at recognised club with a signed & dated contract. The game will show those qualified as HG but you can check on the players History>Achievements page for the exact date he started his career.

Archived