Belgium, Season Review and At Madrid.

( PSP )

- Belguim

I load England ( all ), Spain, Italy and Germany. I was looking at the database and there are 25 pages of players in Belgium. This just seems like a massive waste of players because most of them are just average or worse with the exception of a few players like Witsel or Defour who tend to move on for a decent fee. There might be a technical reason but at this point using these " players " to further pad the database with known and main players.

- Season Review

The World Club Championship isn't appearing on the season review. I just won the competition with Roma and it isn't showing up even though it did during my spell at Nottingham Forest. It did +1 in my profile under Cup Titles though.

- Atletico Madrid

This will be trivial for most if not all of you but At. Madrid looks stupid. It really annoys me. It annoys me enough being manager of Atletico Madrid isn't going to happen. Can you change it to Atletico Madrid for FM12 ?. I like Atletico Madrid and want to make them great ! ! !.

- Belguim

I load England ( all ), Spain, Italy and Germany. I was looking at the database and there are 25 pages of players in Belgium. This just seems like a massive waste of players because most of them are just average or worse with the exception of a few players like Witsel or Defour who tend to move on for a decent fee. There might be a technical reason but at this point using these " players " to further pad the database with known and main players.

How many pages of English, Spanish, Italians and Germans there are in your game? As far as I'm concerned, when running many leagues, the game filters automatically the worst/less promising players in the database. So 25 pages of Belgian players might be what the country is worth in game terms! (They do have talented youngsters nowadays, IMHO).

- Atletico Madrid

This will be trivial for most if not all of you but At. Madrid looks stupid. It really annoys me. It annoys me enough being manager of Atletico Madrid isn't going to happen. Can you change it to Atletico Madrid for FM12 ?. I like Atletico Madrid and want to make them great ! ! !.

I disagree. Stupid is Arsenal being called North London in Pro Evo :)

How many pages of English, Spanish, Italians and Germans there are in your game? As far as I'm concerned, when running many leagues, the game filters automatically the worst/less promising players in the database. So 25 pages of Belgian players might be what the country is worth in game terms! (They do have talented youngsters nowadays, IMHO). I disagree. Stupid is Arsenal being called North London in Pro Evo :)

- I'm not sure about how many pages of English, Spanish, Italian and Germans but thats really irrelevant the issue is there being so many players in an irrelevant league. This would have been better with a few of the main players included from Belgium ( eg. Defour & Witsel ) and use the rest to add good players from other irrelevant leagues and further pad the main leagues.

- I think the most stupid thing here is playing Pro Evo or even THINKING about playing it.

• SI Staff

Please bear in mind with club names quite often we have to use specific names, spellings (and even capital letters in some cases) because that is how the club in question request it to be.

With regards to the balance of players in the active database - this is something we're constantly monitoring and attempting to improve and evolve (not to mention increase in size as time goes on).

Archived