Tactic Request for Man Utd

Sorry to make a new thread, i know mods dont like it!

Can someone please list a tactic that will work well with man utd?

I am looking for a tactic that is attacking and where the strikers will score alot of goals!

I have seen the likes of raikans, and laffles but if anyone has had success with them can you please tell me of your success so i know whether they are good tactics to use. I am also looking for a tactic which works well in the champions league.

Thanks, please help if possible :)

well laffles 424 got me into the group stages of the champs league with my linfield team, im in the 2nd year, and apart from my old save with my mate at work, this is the longest iv played fm11 so far!!! im now using jps newest tactic, which i beat the celts 1-0 at home, so i won my first ever champs league game.... words cannot describe how happy i am lol

well laffles 424 got me into the group stages of the champs league with my linfield team, im in the 2nd year, and apart from my old save with my mate at work, this is the longest iv played fm11 so far!!! im now using jps newest tactic, which i beat the celts 1-0 at home, so i won my first ever champs league game.... words cannot describe how happy i am lol

oh the viper tactic? so which one in your opinion is better?

4-4-2 - Everything on default but adjust player roles and duties to suit the players. Let the players get used to it and it will be fine. This worked for me when I was testing whether VERY simple tactics work.

4-4-2 - Everything on default but adjust player roles and duties to suit the players. Let the players get used to it and it will be fine. This worked for me when I was testing whether VERY simple tactics work.

Would i get many goals from my strikers though? And i never know what to do with the advanced instructions

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/259403-4-2-4-11.3-Plug-and-play

Try mine. I tried it with Manchester United and it worked very well (the game didn't last long though because my friend rage-quitted after having half his Chelsea squad injured for months after a few matches). The tactic requires at least four defensive midfielders in the squad, so you probably need a transfer window and money to get it working, as ManU doesn't have that many from the start.

I have a straight, flat 442 with which I have success with Carlisle, too. But that tactic isn't tested so thoroughly as that 424 (4222) in my thread.

Archived