which would you prefer improve the current me or give us new features in the new game

every year we get our customary 2/ 3 patches before si start to plan the new game with things like special brilliant new features such as press conferences idiotic agents 3d matches etc etc and changes to the me that end up causing the same problems or more than was caused the year before patch 1 hotfix etc.

my question is would fmers not prefer si to get the game to a proper level than it is currently at or get the new game with the same and more problems

I play all my games in commentary only so it would be new features for me.

Edit...would also like to see the removal of 1 feature in particular, press conferences, they are one case where imo the strive for realism destroys some of the fun in the game.

Both .

its not going to happen they have left the current game out to pasture as a finished item but i ask the question what would people prefer id pay iif they fixed the current 1 and maybe update transfers etc

Ugh... you shouldn't have made this thread... it's been discussed like 3 times in the last 6 months.

Whatever we think SI/SEGA aren't going to change how they do things.

But improvement, not just with the ME, I truly honestly believe would be a bigger selling point then some new shallow feature like agents and match prep.

Should probably mention that the guy that does the match engine isn't the one who implements new features...

Depends what the feature is... the guys that worked on agents probably could have spent more of their time on improving how the AI handles the transfer market. The team that did match prep probably have a part with tactics interface and there are various improvements they could have made there. Don't get me wrong, match prep has potential and it's a good idea... but the current implementation is poor, if it was less rushed and more complete it would have been much better. But they don't have time between a x.3 patch and next release to -FINISH- the polish on new features (no I know they start new features before the completion of x.3 but thats why I said finish).

Archived