1 small way to improve the game....STOP GOD AWFUL GOAL CELEBRATIONS !

i hate these !!!!

john Terry scores a header then goes and does a leg shuffle dance thing ????WTF .....WHY

we have all seen unrealistic celebrations i'm sure

but way is tim cahill's 'punch the corner flag' in this game? he pretty much is the only guy that does this but in FM every one does this

just take away all the special celebrations it would free up space for one thing

and i would rather see Drogda celebrating with 5 of his team mate and the when he is alone he punches the air or something! Then doing 200 flips

I love them. I've seen Liverpool's Martin Kelly doing a Right Said Fred-style hands-behind-the-head-thrusting-your-hips "dance" at the Kop when someone else scored - twice. Stevie G doing the South American shuffle dance thing, and quite a few others doing the Usain Bolt. I want MORE celebrations! :D

I like 'em. We just need more variety (hopefully in FM12). What I don't like seeing is players celebrating as if they've just won the world cup when in fact it was just a insignificant and unimportant end of season mid-table reserve game that 20 people and a dog attended. Goal celebrations should reflect the importance of the occassion more than they currently do. :)

MEMES is the neologism you're looking for. I bl00dy love the celebrations. I hope there's lots more in FM12!!!

Hmm not sure what you refer to here. I was hinting at the unlikelyhood of a player doing the "I have become a daddy" celebration every weekend...

Archived