Preferred moves

I believe there should be more preferred moves such as greedy ands always goes for glory. I just want to know what everyone thinks and new preferred moves which should be added.

This would be a poor teamwork attribute.

The level of PPM's are good, other traits or controlled by attributes.

I have a 15 year old striker who is quick and quite talented. However whenever the ball is passed to him, he puts his head down and faffs around until he runs into a cul-de-sac of defenders. He will NEVER pass! He has a very low TEAMWORK attribute; asMartyr says, it's already there.

Yes the teamwork attribute seems more sensitive now than before. I had a striker (Emmanuel Emenike) who had 6 in team work -and- runs with ball often. Let's say passing the ball wasn't the first thought that came into his mind. He was fast, strong, good technique and finishing, though - so he was a joy to behold when in form.

Had to sell him for the benefit of the team.

To be more greedy I think is the run with ball more often and run through center, right or left.

Only problem with preffered moves is that when they reject your tips you can talk to them about it for along time and I find that extremely annoying

No because in the manual low team work states the player is a slacker with a preferred move like greedy it means u can have a player like ronaldo who is a hard worker but just greedy who loves the glory.

Archived