Sacked for no reason !! :mad:

Hi so im managing Barnet just starting my 3rd season in charge consistently meeting my goals and the chairman offers me a new contract which i happily sign. the chairman say hes delighted so on. 3 games into 3rd season having won all 3 league games and not conceding a single goal i get the sack !!! no explanation given... im shocked is all i can say, gutted dont know what to do or think anymore...

i may even retire from management ;)

Yes i have the latest patch and another manager did not declare interest as far as i know. it just doesn't make sense. i had just signed a deal until 2013 it was start of 12/13 season and i was second in the league !! like i sad gutted...lol

I had this same experience way back in 2001, with CM01/02 and my game as Caerswys. That convinced me that the AI either cheats or is very flawed and that the game really, really needs a "can't get fired" option.

I had this same experience way back in 2001, with CM01/02 and my game as Caerswys. That convinced me that the AI either cheats or is very flawed and that the game really, really needs a "can't get fired" option.

thats stupid to want a can't get fired option.

Archived