Players keep wanting a new challenge

Club has been performing very well, won all trophies. But players keep wanting a new challenge.

Well, they have won all so they said they have already achieve all the could with the club.

But is there any way of preventing them for asking over and over again even though you assure that they can achieve more with the club?

I get this problem. I tell them I believe the club can continue to grow and want them to be a part of it. They usually accept it or bitch at me some more. Then I give them an almighty rollocking and tell them I'm in charge. So far this has worked. I refuse to be bullied by them! Sod player power!!

If you truly don't want to lose them offering them a new and more lucrative contract tends to shut them up for a season for me but mostly I give anyone talking about leaving a verbal beat down and if they don't back down I sell them as I don't want them ruining the squad harmony.

When it happens to me I always find their form drops and they always look complacent on the match motivation screen.

It's usually the same player's that it keeps happening with so I tell them to stay and grow with the club as someone previously mentioned, they're okay with it (usually I may add) then I look for a talented regen (if far enough into my game) that will and can eventually fill their boots with lots of potential, by the time they are can play at first team level I sell the player, only takes a season or two but it keeps level of performance up as player's aren't looking complacent and wanting to leave.

I get this problem. I tell them I believe the club can continue to grow and want them to be a part of it. They usually accept it or bitch at me some more. Then I give them an almighty rollocking and tell them I'm in charge. So far this has worked. I refuse to be bullied by them! Sod player power!!
Yea same. I will tell them they can continue to grow and want them to be a part of it, but after sometime they will come back again
Why keep them? Why so selfish? They want to try something new, what's wrong with that? Pat them on the back, thank them for their contribution and sell them to the highest bidder!!

beats me man

If you truly don't want to lose them offering them a new and more lucrative contract tends to shut them up for a season for me but mostly I give anyone talking about leaving a verbal beat down and if they don't back down I sell them as I don't want them ruining the squad harmony.

yea offered them before. shut up for a season but come back asking again.

When it happens to me I always find their form drops and they always look complacent on the match motivation screen.

It's usually the same player's that it keeps happening with so I tell them to stay and grow with the club as someone previously mentioned, they're okay with it (usually I may add) then I look for a talented regen (if far enough into my game) that will and can eventually fill their boots with lots of potential, by the time they are can play at first team level I sell the player, only takes a season or two but it keeps level of performance up as player's aren't looking complacent and wanting to leave.

somehow for mine they don't and performance increase on the contrary

Archived