Your Game Set up

So i have been away for FM for a good while now. I have noticed a few changes and in particular with the new game set up.

Used to be you could just add the countries you wish to add to help find more & better players.

I used Large DB also.

So i am asking is what is your new game set up?

depends what type of game you want to play. when I want to play a career in FM - I prefer the following setup:

- England (all the way down to the BSN/S league)

- custom database (large)

- all national reputation players (all the continents)

this will give you the sweet 60,000+ player list for a long term save.

Depends what team you are going to manage.

I'm the same as BiggusD, I like to build a team over a few decades so theres no need loading all the way down to lowest levels.

I use 74000 players large database with countries loaded in.....England, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Scotland, Holland, Portugal, Croatia, Turkey, Ukraine, Russia and Serbia all of which i can manage in.

I also load players from all top division clubs from these regions.....Central Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, South Europe and UK & Ireland.

This setup will get you a good lot of regens further into your career.

I start in Level 8 with Leigh Genesis.

I load all countries except the Asian minnows and all leagues. I set as many to view only till I get down to 100K players.

I also only use fictional players because you almost never recognize players in the lower levels.

Archived