Better than hough 4-1-2-3

Hi Guys,

I posted on here a week or so ago about a 4-1-2-3 that I had created that is getting me better results than the big man himself well find below:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/cbe7..._Dec_2016).tac

The key to the tactic is the outside forwards who I have switching which seems to work nicely. For this position I like to go for wingers who can play up front or train them to. In defence put your best header on the left as he is set up to head the near post corners in. Let me know how you get on with this as I have tested it with QPR, Everton & New York so far from extensive.

Ok, I will write a little more but sorry I can not do screenshots as FM is only installed on my PC and I am writing this on my laptop. The purpose of the tactic is to play a high pressing and short’ish passing game mixed with good movement from the front line players. To get the best out of the tactic you will need:

Defensive mid good tackling and if possible passing as well.

2 x CM Good all rounders are the best ie players that can pass and tackle…failing that pair up a good creative player with someone else that can tackle. The 3 man midfield need at least 2 players that can tackle.

The front line I prefer to go with someone good in the air in the middle and two quick players ideally that can play on the wing as well. For example I have just retrained Gareth Bale with my Everton side to player striker and he is something like 10 played, 8 goals with an average of 7.95.

Teamtalks I normally stick with you can win this or for the fans if it is a big match…at HT I will if I am not winning against a team I should be disappointed and pleased or encourage if I am winning.

Opposition instructions I leave completely blank.

My main save at the minute I have come runners up with Everton twice and won the FA cup and runners up in the champions league in the second season. I have played 17 games in my second season and 4 points clear so far. I have another save with QPR and managed to qualify for the champions league in 3rd with my first season in the top flight. I have tested it with a few other teams and seems to perform better than you are expected so I am reasonably happy with it.

In game I sometimes stop my full backs from going forward depending on the situation or if I am trying to keep a lead. I also use a 4-5-1 for defending leads in the last couple of minutes but this is only something I use on ocassions.

Right, anything else that you need to know?

Mak

Hi Guys,

I posted on here a week or so ago about a 4-1-2-3 that I had created that is getting me better results than the big man himself well find below:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/cbe7aa2/n/BARCA_(Q.P.R.,_Dec_2016).tac

The key to the tactic is the outside forwards who I have switching which seems to work nicely. For this position I like to go for wingers who can play up front or train them to. In defence put your best header on the left as he is set up to head the near post corners in. Let me know how you get on with this as I have tested it with QPR, Everton & New York so far from extensive.

Mak

you probably wont get many trying with out some screenies and the usual OI, Team talks, match prep etc. Might be worth putting them up :)

This may or may not be a great tactic ( i haven't tested it) but when posting tactics the guidelines clearly state to give as much info as possible, it's common knowledge i thought, the more info you give then the more interest your tactic will get.

ok guys dont worry tactic removed

That's a shame; it might be a good tactic.

It's a bold statement saying it's better than Hough's tactic; all it seems people want to see was a few screen shots of your success and methods (pitch size, match prep, teamtalks etc) to how it's been working so well for you.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived