Number of Coaches

I apologise if this has been done, but it's just another part of the game that has ****ed me off.

I'm playing as Cowdenbeath currently and got a player to become a player coach. I negotiated with him to be a player coach on reduced terms. He would have been earning about £30 or something less a week which is quite a bit for this club. He agreed terms but then the board stepped in and said no to his renewal because they didn't need another coach. I understand this if I was signing somebody new but this player was a current player, the clyb was paying his wages. Next season they would have been paying less money and would have had a coach and a player for less than the player currently earns. Why does the game do things like this.

On a side note, who else thinks we should be able to switch teams at the start to upset the other team as this happens in real life. I mean saying which side of the pitch you want to start from and giving the other team kick off.

I apologise if this has been done, but it's just another part of the game that has ****ed me off.

I'm playing as Cowdenbeath currently and got a player to become a player coach. I negotiated with him to be a player coach on reduced terms. He would have been earning about £30 or something less a week which is quite a bit for this club. He agreed terms but then the board stepped in and said no to his renewal because they didn't need another coach. I understand this if I was signing somebody new but this player was a current player, the clyb was paying his wages. Next season they would have been paying less money and would have had a coach and a player for less than the player currently earns. Why does the game do things like this.

On a side note, who else thinks we should be able to switch teams at the start to upset the other team as this happens in real life. I mean saying which side of the pitch you want to start from and giving the other team kick off.

I think this is already in the game, but it's your captain not the manager that chooses.. (if they win the toss)

Archived