Is there a program to "force" my third division Spanish team to gain promotion?

My Las Palmas At. team is already a good Second division B side, so I think it is ridiculous that the chance for it to get a promotion is down to chance (and a low one apparantly).

A program that would allow me to change the team's reputation for a day would be enough, as I have currently saved the game on the 9th of July, the day before the update.

I'd just change the reputation back to the original afterwards.

I would think it is decided the day the new league tables appear. Im only assuming though

Well I gave them 20000 reputation points, so they are worldwide reputation that day before the league tables are updated, but they are still not promoted in many attempts.

Well I am in BBVA of course, and I want promotion to Second division B, not Adelante.

Oh okay. I should have realised. Then they should be able to get promoted :D

Well I gave them 20000 reputation points, so they are worldwide reputation that day before the league tables are updated, but they are still not promoted in many attempts.

Maybe try changing it and leaving it for the whole season and they may come through then

Save the day before the leagues are updated, then go forward a day and see if they got promoted, if not reload and try again. It's what I do to get Truro in Blue Square South so I can play them.

As I said I changed their reputation to worldwide (20000) and tried that many times, but they still didn't ever get promoted. The Spanish leagues are updated the 10th of July, I saved on the 9th.

Archived