Why would this guy fail to get a work permit?

Hey guys,

I am tempted to try to sign a player (i am newly promoted into the premier league in the 2012 season) from lokomotiv moscow but my scout thinks i wont be able to get a permit for him!

I don't understand why, he's in the bosnian team, has 41 caps and is 26 years old on 21k/week

I thought as long as they play enough international games they qualify?

It's based on how many of the last certain-amount of international matches theyve played in. (Its something like 75% of the last 30).

If he has a decent potential / ability / reputation you should be able to get a work permit on appeal.

When did he get those caps? He needs to have played in 75% of their games in the past two years.

Only played in 7/12 :/

In 2011 he had 5(1) games, 1 goal, 4 assists and 2 MoM performances. 2012 he has 1 game 1 goal.

His record for his country over the last year has been good he just hasn't featured in all their games unfortunately for me :/

Do you think I would win an appeal? I can't afford to spend the money and then be forced to loan him out.

I already have a defender who i'm paying 17.5k wages/week for, he's the best defender in my squad and I can't get a work permit for him because he doesn't play for columbia (link to pic)

Archived