Players that are rated highly but look poor

He is very fast, strong, good movement and dribbling. That is all you need to be almost unstoppable in this game. A player who can develop to have 19-20 acceleration, 18-19 pace, 15-16 strength, 15-16 dribbling, 15-16 off the ball, can be a strong threat for any team even though his finishing, technique, passing, first touch and mental stats are only 11-12-13 ish.

Edit: think of him as a tank... how do you stop him? Does the opponents run around carrying bazookas?

Has anyone got a player that is rated highly and plays well, but his stats look terrible?

I cant understand why this guy below is good

http://img42.imageshack.us/i/giacomocapassoprofileat.png/

Please tell me im missing something and im just thick!

In terms of highly rated I would say he probably has a high PA, this is shown by his high value and the number of appearances of the U21s given he is Italian.

In terms of performance and why he doesn't look so good he has the ability to play many positions which leads to many attributes being heavily weighted taking up a lot of his CA. In terms of his primary position (MR/AMR) he has high attributes in Crossing, Dribbling, Off the ball, Flair, Acceleration, Agility, Balance & Pace which are all key skills as r0x0r has pointed out.

Archived