Need some insight!

Alright, so this was my first game where I created my own tactic based off of Mourinho's "negative" tactics. My first season was a success with Chelsea winning the title. Second season I don't know what's going on with my team, but at the moment i'm on a Drawing/Losing streak. I'm 3rd in the League right now, but I want some insight as to how I can get my team's form to improve!

Do I have to change tactics? Or do something else?

Alright, so this was my first game where I created my own tactic based off of Mourinho's "negative" tactics. My first season was a success with Chelsea winning the title. Second season I don't know what's going on with my team, but at the moment i'm on a Drawing/Losing streak. I'm 3rd in the League right now, but I want some insight as to how I can get my team's form to improve!

Do I have to change tactics? Or do something else?

Put simply... not enough information.

Do you do press conferences? Do you comment/respond on/to other managers? Do you do the team-talks? Morale, form and fitness will no doubt have a factor, as will weather conditions, location (home or away), expectations, hype, etc... The more detailed info you give, the "easier" it is to 'advise' - although take note that even then there is no guarantee that what is suggested will actually work.

Archived