Former Football Manager user needs some help.

I was playing football manager 2010 on a consistent basis and then I downloaded the Football Manager 2011 demo the week it came out and I never really enjoyed it to the same degree I enjoyed FM2010. Since then the amount of time I spent watching football IRL has been small and I am worried that today I won't be as good at FM as I once was as a result ( I am not trying to brag or anything) of not watching a lot of football and not really following the sport. I really enjoyed FM2010 and I really played it a lot so maybe as a result I got bored of it and then my "appetite" to play FM was small. My questions are

1. Where is the cheapest place I can find FM2011 for Mac Direct Download

2. Are the problems from the demo fixed?

3. Is the game a major improvement from last year

4. Will Steam provide the game with a discount soon?

A lot of problems were fixed, but to be honest, I'm not sure if I'd recommend it, if you can find it cheap - maybe, but while there are many improvements to FM2011, there's also (in my opinion) some steps back in other areas.

My personal opinion is I enjoy the interaction both with board and players, and I feel it adds to the game, I even like agents, although all three of those subsections dont play out perfectly all the time - but It's not so awful usually that it's a problem. However I dislike match preparation, I find it difficult to change tactics and tweak things, I really don't like that feature and it's the sole reason why in some ways I preferred FM2010.

Dynamic league rep works though, and that can be fun.

Archived