Momentum Boost..

Ok so its been almost a good month since I last properly got stuck into a save on FM, now the last couple of days I've wanted to start a new career. However, i can't find the momentum to start a save I want.. I load up the game and think, 'Actually, I really cbf' :lol:. I know who I want to be, either N.Forest or Southamton. But yeah as I said, I lose momentum as soon as i load the game up and I have no idea why..

Any ideas?

Ta in advance..

Well i dont usually play 1 player games as i find them slightly boring.....so if you have a mate why dont you play a network game, thats what i do :) we always start of in the same league with a similar club and we try to compete with eachother to see who finishes higher etc, there is alot of banter :) ecspecially when we come to play eachother, (he has never beaten me on fm11)

Or i usually just come on these forums and all of a sudden i cant wait to start a new save, if your been southampton or forest try going to there page on here and read through it and see how other people have got on with there saves who they have bought/sold etc

works for me :D

I think you just need to get through the 'wall'. I usually find starting new games the hardest part mentally, because I have to overhaul the entire playing/backroom staff - then search copious amounts of players to attempt to sign.

My advice is stick a film on while you play to start with (preferably one you've already seen). If you don't get too engrossed in the film and keep clicking away, you'll be 2 hours into your game - maybe even past pre-season and can get on with grinding some games.

Cheers for the advice lads

On the network game situation, I only really have one close mate who's into FM, but he hasn't been on it in months...

I've also stick films on when I start a new game, but again it hasn't worked for in the last couple of days.

I think what I need to do is just start a game, get a couple of months into the season even if I dont have momentum..And see where that takes me.

Archived