HIGHSCORING 433 by The Better Half ( MC-MC-MC - FR-FC-FL)

HIGHSCORING 433

highscpromg433.png

DOWNLOAD LINK TACTIC ( link 1) DOWNLOAD LINK TACTIC (link 2)

Obviously, here is where you download the tactic. please make sure that you read the rest of the OP to ;d

DOWNLOAD LINK PLAYER FILTERS

Here are a rarfile containing player filters for the Midfielders and the Attackers. 2 things to notice is that in the filters, you need a match of 8 out of 10 or 9 out of 11. Make sure that the players that only have a match of 8 out of 10 does not have incredibly low stat in the 2 missing stats, like the forward having 2 in finishing or the the Midfielder Center have poor stats in Determination and Work rate. In the players description beneath, you can read what stats are the most crucial. The other things to notice in the filters of the Attacker right & left is that is says 2Attacking Midfielder". Also run this filter using Strikers as those can play there to.

THE FORMATION & APPROACH WITHIN IT

As this is a tactic that does not use my TBH roles, like the ones found in my other thread, I decided to make a new one for this tactic and this tactic only.

This is a tactic that scores a lot of goals. If having poor defenders or having players in midfield that lacks team work, work rate and determination you will, especially if combined with poor man management, concede a good fair amount too. It also takes about 10-15 matches before the team comes together with this tactic, slightly more than the usual one as we are heavily dependent on the fact that the players needs to know what they are doing so please don't switch to this in season as I cant see you having success with it. This approach basically means that the tactic can be used both with complete top notch teams as well as underdogs that do have a good striking force and that likes to the concept of attack being the best defence. Also notice that its not a tactic that is exploiting so if wanting quick results, this tactic is not for you.

Also notice that my definition of high scoring is that it scores more goals than the teams do in real life. If scoring 90 goals in 39 matches, then to me, its a very, very high amount of goals so don't expect it to get you 130+

We play with a flat 4 at the back, a flat 3 in the middle, BUT, we use one FC one FR and one FL. As the tactic is heavily tweaked from the Rigid-Control setup by the TC, never mind the roles given to the midfielders and wingers. Treat it like a Classic tactic and don't mind that all 3 MCs are Central Mids on Defensive duties as they are not

We play in a Slowish tempo and normal width and the d-line is slightly higher than average, just like it has to be when playing without a DMC.

FLOW OF THE GAME

Both fullbacks and the 3 midfielders are used in the transition phase and when the ball gets to the 3 upfront, they tend to go at goal instantly, not awaiting and reinforcement from behind. The Central FC is the main scorer and if having a great MC ( see beneath), he will get on the score sheet just as much as the wingers. The outer MCs will get their goals to, especially after clearances of rebounds. When starting an attacking, its mainly done is the 3 ways

- After one of our midfielders have tackled an opponent in midfield, he makes an instant pass to a team mate. Either to the Central MC that holds on to the ball until the 3 forward have taken their position and then he makes a direct t-ball or he makes a t-ball him self to the Winger on his flank

- Hitting the opponent on the counter, playing a direct ball form deep onto the more advanced FCC moving into channels. He then either goes straight at goal or runs with ball our wide and makes a direct pass/cross to the winger on the other flank, all depending on hi ppm, creativity and decision stats

- After having kept possession, the ball down one of the flank, passed back to a team mate who sets up a player inside the area with a direct ball or a low cross.

THE PLAYERS

DEFENDERS

FULLBACKS

The role given is Fullback and the duties are support. This means that if you are a top notch team, like Barca and you are playing Hercules in the league, perhaps you should use Wingbacks on attack instead, having them hugging the line to

Requirements: Decision – Tackling – Marking – Positioning – Stamina – Crossing

CENTRAL DEFENDERS

Nothing fancy here as we use rather limited settings. Strong header that can read the game is always good and if they pacey, its as a huge bonus

Requirements: Decision – Positioning- Anticipation – Marking – Jumping – Heading – Strength

MIDFIELDERS

MIDFIELDER CENTRAL

This player is the most attacking one of the 3 midfielders- he both hold on to the ball and makes runs with it, always looking for a pass to a team mate in front of him. He has been given a high creative freedom and needs to be able to handle it. If he likes to get inside the area and is a good scorer, then it’s a huge bonus

Requirements: Decision – Creativity – Strength – Passing – Dribbling

MIDFIELDER RIGHT AND LEFT

Two hardworking players that makes a tackle and makes a pass ( mixed passing) rather then dribbling. They have to be hardworking, classic ball winners. If they lack creativity, then its no big deal as long as they have a fairly good decision stat, something that is crucial in every player at top level.

Requirements: Team Work - Work rate – Determination – Tackling – Positioning - Passing, Stamina - Strength

ATTACKERS

FORWARD CENTER

Here we have a player that is the most advanced and whilst he moves into channels, its also good if he likes to cut inside, thereby making him use one wide play with the ball and one wide play without.

Requirements: Decision – Pace – Acceleration –Dribbling – Off the Ball – Finishing - Composure

FORWARD RIGHT AND LEFT

Best used here are wingforward, like Walcott and Arshavin, the player you would use in a attacking AMR/L role. You can use normal FCs as well and I have done so myself but as Wingers tend to be better at dribbling and crossing, I would go for those. Both players have the same setting and are roaming and cutting inside. Here, its also great of they have the ppms move into channels to, once again make making them use one wide play with the ball and one wide play without. I have had the best success using right foot on right flank and left foot on left. This will more often see them go straight at goal in between the fullback and the Center back when with the ball instead of the Centerback cutting the angel and making him move sideline instead, moving away from his good angle, right into the center of the park that already is crowded

Requirements: Decision – Pace – Acceleration –Dribbling – Off the Ball – Finishing – Composure – Crossing

RESULTS

In testing, using clubs like Peterborough, Arsenal, AIK Stockholm, Milan, we have been top of the table with all teams. Although doing do with Arsenal and Milan is not that hard, it shows that it works against teams sitting deep and playing cautious too and not just against teams exposing their defence and the area behind their fullbacks.

MATCH PREPERATION INSEASON - None set to average
OPPOSITION INSTRUCTION – None
TEAM TALK My assistant handles it as he is good at it
PITCH SIZE - I have mainly used a standard pitch

Any results? league positions? etc?

Like stated in the OP, I have used this with various teams and have been top of the table. With Swedish Team AIK, we conceded a fair amount of goals as the defenders where too poor but we still won the matches. With Milan, we conceded very few and scored a good amount etc etc

any results or feedback to show highscoring?

As its just have been released, I think you have to wait until users starts new saves and complete a season with it. As for screenshots of my matches and saves, I have chosen not to upload any as this only tends to draw the attention of users that thinks the tactic will solve everything.

I want Cristiano Ronaldo to be my top scorer,should I put him as the Central Forward?

As long as it does not hinder you from playing your top 3 attackers up front, I don't see why not. If playing him in FRight, he still think he will be your top goalscorer and I think he will do more damage there as he is perfect for the role. In my Milan save, Pato was my topscorer in FR so....

Well,I just joined Madrid and they already have Gareth Bale and Luka Modric so I thought I would play those 2 as the wingers and Ronaldo up front.

While these are 2 really good players, I have my doubts about them being suited for the FR/L role although Bales attributes are good for it. I am just not sure if him being at all able to play in an that advanced position, his preferd position hindering him form performing. As for Modric, he has a far too poor finishing stat. As he is also week in the air and like to arrive late in the penalty area, He looks more like the MCc player to me, especially if unticking the hold up ball for him. As you are supposed to be one of the best teams in the world, I would not use an attacker with low finishing skills

I'd like to see you try this with Barcelona, although you'd have to find a place for Iniesta. Just thinking about this tactic you could put Xavi in the central MC role and Busquets and Mascherano as the 2 ball winners (they would seriously OWN the midfield together). Then across the front you could have Pedro-Villa-Messi or even Iniesta-Villa-Messi, although Iniesta doesn't quite fit that role he is still a world class player. Seems to me this tactic would totally own with that setup.

I'd really like to find a 433 with 3 FC's as I just signed De Rossi (just to keep him from signing with Real Madrid) and I now have too many strikers to keep fit in my single striker tactic. Having too many good players is an ok problem to have :)

Just had a man sent off so took off one of the wing forwards and moved the left forward to make a two man attack and they ripped the defence apart and we won three nil. Makes me wonder if it could be worth dropping a strikes to amc as a back up plan b tactic.

Just had a man sent off so took off one of the wing forwards and moved the left forward to make a two man attack and they ripped the defence apart and we won three nil. Makes me wonder if it could be worth dropping a strikes to amc as a back up plan b tactic.

This got me interested and when I moved the Left Wingstriker into FCleft and the Central FC into FCright and looked at their settings, I found my self looking at my old favourite FC-combo from 10.1 and 11.1 :D

The FCleft acting like a mixture between an advanced forward going straight at goal and a TQ whilst the FCright drift and makes crosses, keeping it rather simple. Might have to try using the old FR in the DMC position as a Defensive Mid on Defend, just like the old Narrow 4132.

i tack its 4 11.3. liverpool would b good

Yes, its for 11.3

I moved the right wing forward to amc and when attacking there can be a big pile up on the opposition 18 yard box. First game the left striker scored once right striker twice and the amc scored once and assisted twice. Going to use a dmc instead of amc for tough games, will let you know how it goes I think the strikers will do very well.

I moved the right wing forward to amc and when attacking there can be a big pile up on the opposition 18 yard box. First game the left striker scored once right striker twice and the amc scored once and assisted twice. Going to use a dmc instead of amc for tough games, will let you know how it goes I think the strikers will do very well.

Did you change any of their settings at all after moving them ? ( apart for the "TC-settings" that do get changed when moving them ?)

Just gave the amc more creativity, I have Iniesta and David Silva as the middle mc and amc so I had them swap positions. Wondering if the fullbacks need to get forward more especially against weaker teams for some reason I have always been a fan of one suppprt or defend fullback and one very very attacking one.

I was wondering if so many of the advanced settings have been changed how come the tactic was not made in classic mode?

Just gave the amc more creativity, I have Iniesta and David Silva as the middle mc and amc so I had them swap positions. Wondering if the fullbacks need to get forward more especially against weaker teams for some reason I have always been a fan of one suppprt or defend fullback and one very very attacking one.

I was wondering if so many of the advanced settings have been changed how come the tactic was not made in classic mode?

In testing of the 433, I have used wingbacks in attack when playing with Arsenal and Milan against lesser teams.

The only reason for it not being made in classic mode is because its a tweak from a TC-tactic.

i think about tweak this to 451 tactic and try to suit this for my juve save. do you have any advice what change make on instructions?

If putting the FR and FL into Amr AND aml, I would give the winger that likes to huge the touchline that wide play and no roaming. In the other flank, i would untick the cut inside and just let him roam. As for the midds, i would put one of the outer mcs in the DMC position

Archived